[muglo] Apple Pro Speakers (black)

  • From: Rani Hamasni <rthamasn@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:56:01 -0400

Hey everyone i am about to move into an apartment and will be getting
rid of my home theater system hooked up to my mac.  What i am wondering
about is Apple Pro Speakers i've seen them at the apple store once in a
while and I'm thinking of buying a pair however what i am frustrated
about is that the new pro speakers have white speaker surrounds and I'm
wondering if the ones with black speaker surrounds are still available
since i would very much like it to match my powermac quicksilver setup
with the black mouse and keyboard.  Are they still available and where
could i get my hands on them?

R.