[muglo] App development

  • From: Mary Read <m.k.read@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MacUsers Group Group <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:32:43 -0500

Does anyone know of an app developer in the area who they could recommend? I am
teamed with an author and a photographer who have sold a series of nature books
to a Canadian publisher that is handling all distribution and sales. The
publisher has been slow to enter the app market and has a huge backlog of
inventory to work through, so they are looking to produce an upcoming project
independently. We are all self-employed and would prefer to work with an
individual (rather than an agency) on this first project, with a view to
developing a functioning team that could work well together over the long term.

Anyone out there who has researched this process and/or worked with a developer
and is willing to share links/tips/hints/pitfalls?

Thank you, and Happy New Year to everyone in MUGLO!

Mary

Mary Read
http://www.maryread.com
m.k.read@xxxxxxxxxx