[muglo] Any soccer or games fans?

  • From: Nemanja Bondzulic <nemanja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: INDUSTRY ENTERTAINMENT <entertainment@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:32:18 +0200

MASTER KICK game for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (incl. Asus Eee PC) =20
released!

Dear Sir.

My name is Nemanja Bondzulic, I am the owner of INDUSTRY ENTERTAINMENT
and  I  am  free  to  offer  you  cooperation. According to our recant
release  of Master Kick, arcade game of foosball (a.k.a. table soccer)
for  Mac  OS X, Linux and Windows, I hope I made it provocative enough
for your attention, critic and suggestion that you can share with your
members  and  public.  As  a  gesture  of good will, I offer you a 20%
discount for all you members, using purchasing coupon "CPN5352523945".

You  can  find  more  about it in a press release in this e-mail and a
contact too.

With respect,
Nemanja Bondzulic

----[ press release ]----

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MEDIA CONTACT:
Nemanja Bondzulic
INDUSTRY ENTERTAINMENT
Contact  phone: +381638505280
Contact  email: mailto:nemanja@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site:       http://www.indus3.org

MASTER KICK for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (incl.Asus Eee) released!
INDUSTRY ENTERTAINMENT production
http://masterkick.indus3.org
mailto:entertainment@xxxxxxxxxx

BELGRADE,     April     12,    2008    //    INDUSTRY    ENTERTAINMENT
(http://www.indus3.org)  is  proud to announce the release of new game
MASTER KICK for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems.

Once, there was a table-soccer, now we have Master Kick!

There  is something new, just for you! In the crowd of excellencies of
virtual  pleasures here comes Master Kick! New, bright and green, keen
and  mean, table soccer like you never seen! It doesn=92t wait, it bites
your  guts,  it sky rocket your soccer rush! Try it casually, enjoy it
continuously!  Master  Kick  for  Mac OS X, Linux and Windows from now
till beyond.

Master Kick establishes new standards of arcade sports games:

GREAT ATMOSPHERE
-  Master  Kick gives you the full atmosphere of soccer match combined
with table soccer.

ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
- The most addictive and challenging table soccer ever.

AMAZING VISUAL EFFECTS
-  Brilliant  graphics,  weather effects, including several playfields
(grassy, indoor, cyber, snow), different teams dresses.

SIX PLAYFIELDS / SIX TEAMS
- Play it indoors, outdoors, in cyber world, on real grassy playfield,
in mud, on the snow...

VIVID SOUND FX AND MUSIC
- Vivid sound of cheering and dynamic music.

ACTION REPLAYS
- See how gorgeous goal you scored.

LOCALIZED IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES
-   Available   in   English,  German,  French,  Spanish,  Portuguese,
Norwegian, Hungarian and Serbian languages.

PLAY ANYWHERE
-  Game  is  available  for  Windows,  Mac  OS  X,  Linux, Asus Eee PC
computers and Windows Mobile and Palm OS devices.

And much MORE!!!

Visit  official  Master  Kick web site at http://masterkick.indus3.org
for  more  details,  screen  shots,  trailers, game trial download and
purchasing the game.

[ About INDUSTRY ENTERTAINMENT ]

INDUSTRY  Entertainment  is  software  company  that  produces  games,
software  and  development  tools  and libraries for computer, mobile,
handheld  and  wireless  market. INDUSTRY Entertainment is in constant
search  for unique game concepts, practical use and high-end solutions
for the mobile devices now and beyond.

INDUSTRY Entertainment is wholly owned by Nemanja Bondzulic.

Contact us at entertainment@xxxxxxxxxxx

NOTE  TO  EDITORS: If you are interested in writing a review of Master
Kick, please contact us at entertainment@xxxxxxxxxxx

--=20
mailto:entertainment@xxxxxxxxxx
http://masterkick.indus3.org
http://www.indus3.org
Copyright 2005-2008 INDUSTRY Entertainment. All rights reserved.