[muglo] Re: Any ex-Apple II users?

  • From: Jim Laycock <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:42:24 -0500

I've got a couple Apple ][+'s in the attic -- they haven't been booted in 15
years though...  What are you looking for?

-Jim

--
Jim Laycock        email: <mailto:jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
President            web: <http://www.lateralthinkinc.com>

Jim Laycock is an Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
<http://train.apple.com/cert/actc.html>

Specializing in:
Database Publishing using AppleScript and Quark / InDesign
Database Solutions in FileMaker Pro
Data driven web sites using PHP/MySQL
Workflow Automation for Prepress & Publishing
REALbasic application development

Member of:
TECSoft Developers Consortium <http://www.tecsoft.com/tdc.html>
Apple Consultants Network (Certified Member) <http://experts.apple.com/>