[muglo] Adobe Photo Deluxe question

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:07:55 -0500

Hey MUGLOites!

I received this email from Frank with a problem he is having with his iMac.
Maybe someone could help him.

Chris

From: "frank prothero"
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:19:01 -0500

I forgot to mention that when I use Adobe Photo Deluxe 2 it does not give me
the option to jpeg an image. There is a menu for it but it doesn't actually
open to give a choice of resolution or to complete the command so I can't
send images by email. The images from the camera are represented by an icon
with a number and jpeg at the end of the number. I wonder if there is some
relationship here.
Frank.

------ End of Forwarded Message