[mugdockrunners] Re: exercise bike?

  • From: Helen Mactier <helenmactier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:56:39 +0000

or you could me in the gym at Maryhill Club - (now there's an offer you can't
refuse......................)

from one wounded soldier to another xxx

Helen

Maybe we can limp to brekkie together on Saturday?

From: tamarakennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mugdockrunners] Re: exercise bike?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:16:16 +0000

Its my best offer yet! Will be in touch tomorrow to sort out a dusting down!
Cheers
Tamara

From: Gaynor Allan
Date:26/02/2014 08:04 (GMT+00:00)
To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oops! Bags should clearly read bash! And solid should read would! Lol x

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Feb 2014, at 08:03, Gaynor Allan <gaynor_allan@xxxxxx> wrote:

Finally, we now know our movements for the weekend of your birthday bags and
Scott will be away, but I solid love to come and join your celebrations!

Gaynor x

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Feb 2014, at 23:53, Pam and Bill Reeve <member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Shauna,

A belated reply from the other side of the world. I am definitely coming to
your party although Bill is not as away skiing. Trifle sounds great!

Pam x

Message Received: Feb 25 2014, 07:43 AM
From: "shauna.cuthbertson"
To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm up to my elbows in custard and jelly so nobody is allowed to changed their
preference!  I really don't desert all this hard work!

Really looking forward to John's 80th. Shauna xx

Sent from Samsung Mobile