[mugdockrunners] FW: Running Breakfast June 2015 to Sep 2015

  • From: Pam and Bill Reeve <member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MugdockRunners <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 20:03:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

Below is the link for the new Doodle - June to Sep 2015.

Hope it works. Let me know if it doesn't.

Bill

Message Received: May 08 2015, 06:57 PM
From: "Bill Reeve (via Doodle)"
To: "Bill Reeve"
Subject: Running Breakfast June 2015 to Sep 2015

Hi Bill Reeve,

Bill Reeve (wreeve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) invites you to participate
in the Doodle poll "Running Breakfast June 2015 to Sep 2015."

Participate now
https://doodle.com/24qpgnub9gmziqvq?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Bill Reeve to find
a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about
how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation)

You have received this e-mail because "Bill Reeve" has invited you to
participate in the Doodle poll "Running Breakfast June 2015 to Sep
2015."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich

- You can View the list's information at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
and our list's webpage at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners

- Online, searchable archives of our list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

- There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.

Save Changes
Cancel

All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by their
respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies, LLC.
FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.

list of 5 items
• www.freelists.org
• lists
• signup