[mswindowsxp] Re: mswindowsxp Digest V3 #106

  • From: "Leitman, Ken" <ken.leitman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mswindowsxp digest users" <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:08:43 -0500

check to make sure the file isn't read only, like from a CD,
kl

                #1:     From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                        Subject: [mswindowsxp] Image Resizer.

        Msg: #1 in digest
        Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:48:19 +1300
        From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        Hi, all.
        I have downloaded and installed MS Powertoys Image Resizer and it works
perfectly resizing pictures and creating copies, but it won't resize the
original file. I just get an Error message saying it was unable to resize that
particular file.

        Is there a help file available for this tool?

        Kind Regards,

        Ted.
        ---------

        ------------------------------

        End of mswindowsxp Digest V3 #106
        *********************************

responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or instructions by e-mail,
and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders and/or
instructions.
If you, as the intended recipient of this message, the purpose of which is to
inform and update our clients, prospects and consultants of developments
relating to our services and products, would not like to receive further e-mail
correspondence from the sender, please "reply" to the sender indicating your
wishes.  In the U.S.: 1345 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10105.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat