[mswindowsxp] Internet explorer problems under Winxp (after sp1)

  • From: "Snowshelbi" <SnowShelbi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:08:20 -0400

I had a problem with internet explorer for a LONG while now, actually, I
had it since I installed sp1 and had to reinstall my internet explorer

Anyway, the main problem was that no software (apart from outlook!) was
able to open a internet explorer window. Let's say someone sent me a
link on msn, I would be able to go directly to the website without
having to copy/paste the link in the address bar..

Well, now it seems like I localized the problem, but I kinda of need a
solution :S, if u check the attached file, u can see a screenshot of my
system information, I encircled the important part with red, it looks
like windows cant localize the internet explorer folder!! I am believing
that the solution would be as easy as telling "him" where it is.I would
think there is a registry key to modify, so would anyone happen to know
where that is?!

Thanks

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: prob.JPG