[mspickleball] Re: Saturday Scramble

  • From: Michelle McConnell <worldearthlove@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mspickleball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 16:54:42 -0700

Sign up on playtimescheduler!🙋‍♀️
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 15, 2024, at 4:36 PM, Jerry Whealen <whealendesign@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great!  How do I sign up?  Jerry
Sent from Gmail Mobile

On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 4:27 PM Pete Morrill <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jerry,

In a scramble you don’t need a partner, you are partnered with everyone in the division. So you have a new partner everygame.

Pete Morrill

Pete Morrill

Owner

Marble Mountain Kennels

1521 S. Phillipe Lane

Montague, CA 96064

pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.mmkennels.com

530-598-1527

From: mspickleball-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mspickleball-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jerry Whealen <whealendesign@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2024 at 4:25 PM
To: mspickleball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mspickleball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mspickleball] Re: Saturday Scramble

Hi Pete, this is Jerry from Mt. Shasta.

I’m interested in giving this a try.., but I have no partner.  I see that the intermediate soft is full.. therefore it only leaves me to try the intermediate hard.  Any single players interested?  Jerry Whealen

559-367-1457

Sent from Gmail Mobile

On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 4:00 PM Pete Morrill <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shasta Valley Pickleball News

Shasta Scramble Series Announces

Montague Spring Scramble

SATURDAY, April 20 at 8:30 AM at the Montague City Park (if the weather is bad, we will play at the Yreka YMCA)

Find details on Playtime Scheduler

SIGN UP ON WAITLIST EVEN IF DIVISION APPEARS FULL, BECAUSE WE WILL LIKELLY OPEN ANOTHER DIVISION IF THERE ARE ENOUGH PLAYERS.

Info for Scramble

Scramble cost:

a) $20 scramble cost

b) $10 for 2024 club membership (required if you are not currently a SVPC member* &/or $10 discount for 2024 membership)

*Per our NEW insurance all players will need to be Shasta Valley Pickleball Club members in order for play to be covered by insurance.

Player Levels Have Been Changed Slightly

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ONLY SIGNED UP ON ONE LIST

Intermediate Soft: (2.00-3.25) Players at this level are either new to the game of pickleball or enjoy playing with a softer touch. Scramble cost is $20 for members or $30 for Scramble plus 2024 Shasta Valley Pickleball Club Membership fee (saving $10 off the normal fee). We currently have 8 out of 8 spots filled, but please sign up on waitlist, because it is likely we will find a spot for you.

Intermediate Hard: (3.25-3.75) Players at this level play with consistency and have a variety of winning shots. They also understand, have good control and play strategic shots regularly. Scramble cost is $20 for members or $30 for Scramble plus 2024 Shasta Valley Pickleball Club Membership fee (saving $10 off the normal fee). We currently have 9 out of 16 spots, please sign up, because it is likely we will find a spot for you.

Advanced: (3.75-4.5) Players at this level have a good arsenal of both soft and fast-paced shots. They drive, dink and serve with great consistency and have good control on their shot location. Scramble cost is $20 for members or $30 for Scramble plus 2024 Shasta Valley Pickleball Club Membership fee (saving $10 off the normal fee). We currently have 6 out of 8 spots filled. Don’t hesitate to sign up on waitlist, because it is likely we will find a spot for you.

Waitlist: Waitlist players will be asked to play in case someone cannot play at the last minute.

The directors reserves the right to place players at the level that is most appropriate for their level of play and the level of play of others in their bracket.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up. For questions or if you have to cancel at the last-minute text, call, or email the below people