[mspickleball] Re: Friday play

  • From: Deborah Higer <debhiger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mspickleball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:42:13 -0700

I have to see patients at nine unless I don’t have any scheduled and then I can be there at nine but I know I can be done by 10. It sounds like we will have four people at 10 so see you all then
Sent from my iPad

On May 12, 2022, at 8:33 PM, Ken Brummel-Smith <kenbrummelsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’ll play. Also Andrew Lanz, USAPickleball Ambassador from Santa Cruz, will play.

Ken Brummel-Smith

USA Pickleball Ambassador

723 Michele Dr.

Mount Shasta, CA 96067

850-228-8787

From: mspickleball-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mspickleball-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Deborah Higer <debhiger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 8:19 PM
To: Pickleball <mspickleball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mspickleball] Friday play

Would love to play about 10 o’clock tomorrow, Friday,. Are there three more that would like to play tomorrow at 10?

Sent from my iPhone
_You are getting this email because you are subscribed to the Mount Shasta Pickleball mailing list. To unsubscribe or change your subscription settings go to https://www.freelists.org/list/mspickleball  There you can enter your email and change your settings (unsubscribe, digest mode, vacation, etc.)

PNG image