[office2000] Re: WARNING THIS FILE HAD A VIRUSA Have a exciteAllhallowmas

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:56:41 -0400

Yes, it is....You are right, Eddie.  I only posted the email address on
it so people in here would be able to identify the mail.  The email
address you see on klez virus mail is NOT necessarily the person who
sent it.

What Jim (and I) were surprised at is that freelists let it thru.
Freelists is really good at stopping attachments.  This is the first
time I've ever seen one get thru like this.

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com