[office2000] MS Publisher won't copy/paste a line of table

  • From: "Bert & Denise Merritt" <merritthouse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:37:16 -0800

I have used MS Publisher for years and it has worked fine.  My notebook
computer (Win 98 OpSys) crashed so I'm using my chidlren's computer (WinXP
OpSys).  I installed MS Publisher 2000 and opened files I had saved on my
previous computer.  I can no longer copy a line from the table and paste it.
  I've tried repairing MS Publisher, checked to see if a new document with a
table would allow this step and restarted the computer and tried this step.

I do not understand why it won't allow me to copy & paste a line (several
cells) any longer.

I am able to copy the text from a cell and paste it but then I have to copy
each single cell which is more tedious.

Thank you for suggestions.

Denise Merritt

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com