[msb-alumni] Re: white cane safety

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 22:43:57 -0400

I did my thing with our lions club on Thursday and again on Friday for the
White cane drive. Mother and I both did a double shift on Thursday and then my
friend Kristin and I worked 2 hours on Friday before heading over to the animal
shelter to do our volunteer job there. Yesterday we went to the openhouse at
Leader Dogs and then to the Great Lakes mall then to this restaurant here in
town called Johhny’s Poor House for a bite to eat before coming back home. The
dogs were both pretty tired by the time we all got back home last night.
Peggy Yats and Ld Ginger.
Class of 70.