[msb-alumni] Re: welcome Peggy

  • From: "Vickie" <rolisonv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 01:21:43 -0700

Hi. Peggy.  Good to see you also on this list.  I see you on face book, so you
probably remember that I was in the class with Sue Neumann and Chris Stover
Diller now.  Oh, and several others on this list, Don Bowman, Steve Pollo,
Terry Posont and Marcie Brink-Chaney.  Hope I haven’t forgotten anyone.
Anyway, it’s good to see you here.  Thank god for the class of ‘72.  I’m in
Arizona now, enjoying the greatest weather in the country. smile.  Take care
all.
Vickie Rolison