[msb-alumni] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 10:35:55 -0500

Madison will be 12 this month. That's sad about those folks here in Michigan falling on the ice.

Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: Vickie
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 12:03 AM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: (no subject)

Prayers are going out for both Virgie and their granddaughter.  Sure sounds
serious for Madison.  Don't know how old she is, but falling on ice can be
deadly.  I just saw a little snidbit about 6 people dying in Michigan from
falling and the snowstorm just this weekend.  Do take care all.
Vickie rolison

-----Original Message----- From: Marcia Moses
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 7:20 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Connie, I'm praying for her too.  It sounds quite scary,
she hit her head when she fell, and she also hurt her neck.
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: connie grace
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 9:16 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (no subject)

I Pray for Paul and Vurgy's grand daughter.
That she has not ben hurt seriously, and for full recovery.
To send a message,

To send a message,

To send a message,

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx