[msb-alumni] Re: Welcome Peggy

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 20:34:56 -0400

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the warm welcome. You know, your name does sound familiar to me but I can't remember where I've heard of you other than school. What year did you come to MSB? I came in the fall of '68 and graduated in '70. No wait, it was in the fall of '66 and I graduated in '70.
Peggy Yats and Ld Ginger.
Class of 1970.

-----Original Message----- From: Tony Handley
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 2:26 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Welcome Peggy

Hi Peggy,
Welcome to the list.  You don't know me, but I'm sure you enjoy all the good
people on this list.  As you are probably noticing, we talk about any thing
related to the school and blindness in general.  Take care and God bless
you.
 Tony 1978

To send a message,

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx