[msb-alumni] Re: Update on Tony

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 13:25:05 -0400

Hi Tony,
I am so pleased to hear that you are doing much better and recovering nicely. You'll be back to doing what you love best sooner than you think with progress as good as that my friend.
Am continuing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. God is the great physician you know. He will heal all those broken bones and you won't _need any more of those pain meds lol. .
God be with you my friend.
Peggy and Ginger.

-----Original Message----- From: Tony Handley
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 10:30 AM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Update on Tony

Hi Peggy,
Thanks for your concern. I'm doing much better than I was at the time of
Steve's post. I just saw my doctor on Thursday. He took x-rays, and said
everything is healing very good. I got off the walker at the end of June,
and I've been on a cane ever since. My doctor told me it's time to start
walking around the house without it. I have just about five more weeks of
PT and I'm too see my doctor again in three months. Keep praying for me,
because the doctor cut off my pain meds and I'm just about out of them.
Other than that, everything is going okay. BTW The doctor told me on
nights where I have the next day off, I can start with limited use of my
left foot on my high hat. Thanks again to every body for all their prayers
and support during this trying time. Take care and God bless all of you.
Tony 1978

To send a message,

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx