[msb-alumni] Re: This Is Really Hard To Write

  • From: "Vickie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rolisonv@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 23:03:25 -0700

Thanks for posting to the list Marcia.  you guys really need all the extra
prayers and hope that all can supply right now.  When I first learned from
Marcia about Rob’s condition, my heart went in my throat, but I fought back the
tears.  I feel we have to be strong for Rob, even though it’s so hard to do.
He’s such a great guy, always lending a hand to anyone who needs it.  He and
Marcia have supplied many an overnight lodging place to me and several on this
list, and the perfect host and hostess, for sure.  We couldn’t ask for better
friends.  And, we are so sad to hear this news.  Rob quit smoking himself back
in 1999.  So, go figure.  You never know when you are the chosen one who gets
cancer, or why. But like Marcia said to me on the phone, Rob is the most upbeat
person and he’s looking at this in a very positive way.  I don’t know that I
would be so calm.  Anyway, there’s someone else who has cancer, but Dianne
hasn’t told us about her.  So, all of us need to pray for all of our classmates
and consider them often, if you don’t pray.  That will send a good chea or
vibe, or whatever you want to call it, and it will be received that way as
well.  Thanks Rob and Marcia for being our friends! I love you both!
Vickie Rolison