[msb-alumni] Re: The earthquake here in Michigan

  • From: Fawn Scott <fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:02:17 -0400

Hi Peggy
Yes I would love to text and I have messenger on Facebook friend me. I'm glad
you have a new phone and I'm sorry about Ginger. So glad your keeping her! Yes
God is good I've had an wonderful summer! Sorry your mom is having health
problems but 83 is a good age bless her. It was great hearing from you take
care.
Sincerely Fawn Scott class of 81

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 28, 2015, at 6:17 PM, Peggy <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Fawn,
I’m a bit late in getting back to some of my emails, but I did want to answer
yours. Yes, I am glad noone was hurt in that quake too. The Lord took very
good care of all of us Praise God.
Hope you are staying cool enough this summer. Definitely a hot one for sure.
We have central air and thank goodness, it is working because I don’t know
how I would have survived without it lol smile. Although we went for over 30
years before we had it put in. We had it put in back in August of 2001. My
Mother is 83 years old now and I know with her health problems, she could
never have made it without A.C.
I bought me a new I phone for my birthday present to me and I am learning all
that I can on it. Not doing alll that bad with texting either. Still have a
lot to learn though.
Would you be interested in texting? If so, write me off list and I will give
you my mobile number and we can start texting.
Take care. God bless you.
Peggy and Ginger.