[msb-alumni] The Last Post and Other Issues

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:08:52 -0400

BlankSharon Garland wins the distinction of having the last post on the old
Google Groups site.  Emailing to that group has been disabled.

I left the site up if people ever want to search the archives for old
messages, just as the Yahoogroups site is still there.  But all postings now
go to Freelists.org.

I don't know what happened to our footer, but I saw in Larry's message that
it had disappeared.  I'll look into that.

Also, Rich, if you read this, do you get a copy of your message back when
you send it to the list?  On the two I created, I don't--I get a copy of
Gmail as I always do but the one I get from the list is a email header with
the posting headers in it.  When I post to the facts machine, I get a copy
of the actual posting, so I'm wondering if you have the same experience but
possibly you don't see the actual post to the Facts Machine but you do to
this list.  (Hmmm, that's confusing), maybe I'll give ya a call later this
afternoon.

Also, I got Connie's iPhone set up for her, but the fingerprint ID isn't
working well.  Fortunately, her passcode is.  On my wife's new one, we got
the fingerprint to work, burt the passwword isn't the right one, so she is
locked out of changing the password without putting the phone in recovery
mode.  Grrrr!

If you think education is difficult, try being Confused!

Steve
Class of '72

GIF image