[msb-alumni] Terry Posant

  • From: John Jacques <kd8pc7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Msb-alumni <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:29:03 -0700

Hi all, and happy new year to everyone.  Has anyone heard from or heard anything regarding Terry Posant?  Aimee plays him regularly on Dice World, but hasn't seen him in over 5 days, wich is the limit a game will go until it is forfited.  I hope all is well with him.

I managed to come down with the onset of Pnimonia, but I am taking antibiotics and am on the mend.

Have a good one:

John

--
John Jacques Amateur Radio Station KD8PC
Wheir Cat Is, Is civilization!

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at