[msb-alumni] Storm Damage

  • From: Christine Diller <friend_bride_wife@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:08:21 -0400

Rich,

Daryl and I are thankful your home didn't encounter further damage from the storm. We can certainly relate after the tornado in 2001, and again by Hurricane Sandy, I'm not sure of the year. Being without power for 36 hours can prove to be a mess for sure! Daryl was just informing me yesterday of the temperature in Phoenix. I couldn't stand that heat. When it was 96 over the weekend, I was once again thankful for AC. Praying you and Linda are able to stay safe.

--
Christine

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at