[msb-alumni] Re: Steve's birthday

  • From: John Jacques <kd8pc7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vickie <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 22:11:23 -0700

Hey Steve, hope you have a happy birthday.  Do you share your birthday with Mama Cass, or is it the 20th?

Have a good one:

John

On 9/19/2019 9:15 PM, Vickie wrote:

To our fearless leader.  Wishing you, one happy birthday, with many more to come!  Thanks for all you do for this group, and for all the messages you seem to find, to send off list as well.  Sure hope your day is as special as you.  Enjoy it, eat lots of goodies, cake, ice cream, steak, whatever your heart desires, and celebrate for many a day!  Blessings to you my friend and fellow classmate.
Vickie Rolison

--
John Jacques, Amateur Radio Station KD8PC, Apache Junction Arizona

---