[msb-alumni] Spirit Ware

  • From: "Mark in Clinton TWP. MI" <MarWar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:03:31 +0500

Hello All,
I was recently cleaning out an old duffle bad and at the bottom found 2
items from MSB sports days in the 70's.
The first is a red hoody which is medium or large size and in good shape.
The 2nd is a wresteling 3-quarters sleve
msb workout shirt in fair to good shape.
That is also medium to large sized.
I would like to pass these on to someone who would be interested in wearing
them and keeping them as part of their prized possessions from MSB days.
What I would ask is for shipping and believe together or sepertly they could
fit into the USPS medium it fits it ships box which would be about $12.50
cost.
If anyone is interested please let me know it might be better to pass on
then to just take to the local Goodwill which is where they will end-up at
if not claimed.
Thanksk,
Mark Warchol Class of "77"

To send a message,