[msb-alumni] Practical jokes and old candy

  • From: "Larry D. Keeler" <lkeeler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Raiders" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 23:29:14 -0400

I remember in the mid 70's when cosmic candy and pop rocks came out. I came to
school with a couple of packs of cosmic candy. I put some in the melk pitcher
and passed to burt Walters. He didn't know wat to do with fizzy melk But the
funniest thing I did was come up to the urinal when Tim Jones was using it. I
threw the candy over and it went where I wanted it too. Tim finished up and
stood there listening. GHe couldn't figure out what he ate to make him fizz!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!