[msb-alumni] Re: Peggy says Bye to her Dog Ginger

  • From: Christine Diller <friend_bride_wife@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 22:46:01 -0400

Peggy,

My heart goes out to you concerning the loss of your beloved guide and friend Ginger. It was 11 years ago on the 5th of this month my faithful guide Pryor crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. He will always hold a meaningful place in my heart. We made special memories together. Hugs and prayers my friend.

--
Christine

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at