[msb-alumni] Re: OT. Retrieving messages from archives.

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:08:15 -0400

Peggy,

Are you meaning the mail program in your iPhone?

They might be in your trash folder on your phone.

Go into mail and look in the Junk, or Trash folders.

Since you use Gmail, there might be a deleted items folder under Gmail that saves your messages for awhile. I would suggest logging in, then changing the view on the top to Basic HTML and looking at the deleted items or Trash folder.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peggy Yates" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>