[msb-alumni] Re: O.T. Going West!

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 13:35:25 -0700

Yeah, I hear you about taking a U-Haul through the mountains. If they stay in
I-40 it won’t be too bad, but they need to watch the fuel gauge since mountain
climbing eats up the fuel real fast. Good luck to them! They’re young and
adventurous. I remember back in our day, several people, some of which are on
this list, hitch hiked to wherever. Smile. Wouldn’t try that now though. Way
too dangerous.
Vickie Rolison