[msb-alumni] OT: For Fans of Old-Time Radio

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:21:55 -0400

BlankJust passing thuis along. I'll bet 85 hours has to be one of the longest
NLS books around.

Hello Everyone,

If, like me, you enjoy listening to old time radio shows on your Smartphone,
you simply must ad the following title to your NLS BARD Mobile bookshelf.

On the air: the encyclopedia of old-time radio
DB 48459
Dunning, John Dunning, John. Reading time 84 hours, 55 minutes.
Read by Ray Hagen. A production of the National Library Service for the
Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress.

Subjects: Stage and Screen

from the 1920s to the 1960s. Each listing describes the type of program,
provides a history with starting and ending dates, and includes the persons
involved. Includes Amos 'n' Andy, Fibber McGee and Molly, One Man's Family,
The Lone Ranger, and Jack Armstrong, the All American Boy.

.Rev. ed. of: Tune in yesterday, c1976.
.Digital talking book. 2 levels and 1351 navigation points. Analog to
digital conversion.
.Recorded from:, New York : Oxford University Press, 1998.
.Full audio with structure.

Steve
Lansing, MI

GIF image