[msb-alumni] Re: O. T. The question why.

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 08:07:31 -0400

Good morning Rich,
I just read over your post from Feb. 26th, and I have asked that same questiion many, many times and still, I come up with no answers. It still remains a mystery. I've often questioned God about why He allows people to leave this place in the ways that it happens and at such dramatic age differences and the time it takes to get to that point and still I come up with no answers.
We just have to put our trust in Him, knowing that He and only He alone knows what He is doing, and what needs to be done and leave it at that. Like you said, He is the supreme ruler and He knows what He is doing. Both life and death are in his perfect plan and we can't question His plans because some things with Him are kept a mystery.
One thing for sure though, all of theese trials that we face and the choices that we make in our lives here build character and strength.
God bless you my friend.
Peg Yats and RLD Ginger, class of '70.

-----Original Message----- From: Richard McKinley
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 12:01 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] O. T. The question why.

I've been doing a lot of reading about what happens at the end of our life. I've grown over time with the passing of people and other things that happen in this life.

The question has been asked by me and others through out time. Why did God let this happen? I think I'm finally learning, we can't blame the keeper of the universe. We live in an imperfect world. Things will happen that's life. The question why do people have to die in such terrible ways? Why does it have to be so dramatic? I don't know if we'll ever understand that. Maybe we're suppose to learn something from all of the suffering we see around us. The keeper of the universe can choose how a person dies. So why can't all of us just go to sleep and pass out of this world? I don't have the answers, maybe I'll ask father time.To send a message,
msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni