[msb-alumni] Re: Now Available: Senior Chorus 1972 73 Spring Concert

  • From: "Mark Martin" <mbmartin1984@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 21:11:51 -0500

Thanks to you as well Steve, after all you gave me those tips which helped.  I
think I had the treble slider set to 15 and the bass set to 12.  I like whole
number settings like that if I think I can get away with them.  The changes
don't seem to be all that significant from say 14 to 15 etc.  This makes it
easier for me to remember possible settings in future files.

Mark Martin, 73.