[msb-alumni] Non-24 Sleep Disorder Seminar

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 18:05:22 -0500

BlankI guess since we've been exchanging messages on this, since I have met
Dewey McLinn, the scientific presenter for this seminar, here is the info
for those who are interested.

Steve, K8SP

Seminars@Hadley Presents:  Non-24-Hour Disorder: From the Lab to Real Life

Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Time: 2:00 APM CST, 20:00 GMT

Are you familiar with Non-24 Hour Disorder? Does it affect you?

Non-24 Hour Disorder (Non-24) is a circadian rhythm disorder affecting the
majority of people with no light perception. It results in cycles of
difficulty sleeping at night and strong desire for sleep during the day.

Join Seminars@Hadley as Dewey McLinn III, PhD, director of Medical Science
Liaisons at Vanda Pharmaceuticals, reviews the aspects of Non-24,
and discusses the disorder with a person living with this condition.

Larry Muffett, a member of Hadley's Seminars team, will moderate
this 60-minute seminar. A question and answer session will be included as
part of the seminar.

This seminar is an audio presentation. Space in this seminar is
limited. Please only register if you know you are available to attend so
that others are not closed out. Register for Non-24-Hour Disorder: From the
Lab to Real Life on February 12.

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=17569683&msgid=698073&act=ZZEB&c=
225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fhadley.edu%2FSeminarDetails.asp%3Fsid%3D219>

GIF image