[msb-alumni] Re: My first day at work

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:36:04 -0400

Hi Terri,
Congratulations on your first day at work. Do they give you a damp sponge to help with the removal of the labels?
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: Terri Elliott
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:23 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] My first day at work

Hi.  My first day at work went okay.  I'm removing the old labels that
are on the nls cases that the cartridges go into.  Fingers are sore
from trying to pull off the labels but other than that the job went okay.

Terri

To send a message,

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx