[msb-alumni] More Sad News

  • From: John J Jacques <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:04:25 -0700

Hi all, I just got this info from Karla Fields, but she doesn't know any
more at the moment!  Larry Yanchus, class of 70, was found dead either
yesterday or today, by his sister Lynn!  As I said, nothing else is known
at this time, but as soon as I find out any details, I will let you all
know!  Frankly, I am still in shock!

take care:
John

John Jacques, Amateur Radio Station KD8PC
"Where cat is, is civilization"
Robert A Heinlein