[msb-alumni] Re: Mom's trip

  • From: kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:10:38 -0400

Praise the Lord.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2015, at 14:22, John J Jacques <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, I just heard from Mom, and they are on 69 in Indiana, heading for
the Michigan line. They will take 69 to 94, and on in to Plymouth! They
spent last night in Tara-hote, Sorry about the spelling, but at least
Eliquents got it right! GRIN! I want to thank everyone for there
thoughts and prayers.

Have a good one:
John

To send a message,