[msb-alumni] Re: Michigan Appeals Court Scratches $475K Award for Blind Vendor

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:00:00 -0400

BlankOnly problem is, and I'm not familiar with what is all in the Cadillac
Place Building now, but the Commission nor the State of Michigan isn't the
landlord.  I understand that there are all the courts and executive offices
there, but the state signed a twenty-year lease on the building in 1998,
with the option to purchase it for a dollar after the lease ends.  I think
GM set up some office development New Center Corporation TrizecHahn to own
the building.

Steve