[msb-alumni] Re: I am looking for lost alumni

  • From: Karen Carter <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:20:41 -0400

Oh man Connie. Sorry to hear this. Call the cable company and see what's up. Of
course I am sure you have done this already.

Karen Carter
Life Leadership
Freedom from the Financial Matrix

www.lifeleadership.com/61238666

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 21, 2015, at 21:44, Connie Grace <cgrace@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Document I didn't hear my message. So don't know what I did wrong. I thought
I pathetic clearly S2 which two addresses I gave you. And didn't even have
Larry's so not sure what's going on. I'm back on the cell phone up because.
Nothings working here. The computer or the TVs.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 21, 2015, at 6:34 PM, Vickie <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree with Karen. I’m sure Connie didn’t intend for Larry’s last name to
say post sucks. Connie doesn’t talk like that to begin with, and you never
know how Siri will translate any word especially a name like Terry’s and
Larry’s. Sorry that phone messed up so bad, Connie. That’s why I don’t
dictate my email messages via IPhone. Kind of funny though, if you think
about it! I’m sure Terry’s not offended.
Vickie Rolison

From: Connie Grace <cgrace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Scott Palmer is 2019 N. Grand River Ave. Lansing, MI 48906 Peggy. Sorry
Peggy Bowen is 5895 Marsh Rd. Apartment 213 Hazlet Michigan. 48840 see
Karen Evans for Larry post sucks number

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2015, at 4:22 PM, Marie Reh <cmreh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all I am looking for the following lost alumni. I will and do
appreciate any help I can get

There are just a few of the lost alumni, here goes.

Wanda Anderson
Peggy Bowen
Susan Schmidt Brum
Michael Castner

[...]