[msb-alumni] Re: Happy birthday Tony, the goon

  • From: John Jacques <kd8pc7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vickie <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 14:26:58 -0700

I would also like to wish Tony a very happy birthday, and I hope you have many more.  Also give Linda our best!

Take care:

John&Aimee

On 3/16/2021 8:19 AM, Vickie wrote:

Well, today is a miracle day.  It’s my brother Tony’s birthday, and I didn’t think he would make it to this birthday, a while back.  But it is here!  Today is his 59th birthday, and I’m asking all to celebrate with me and bring Tony the best birthday ever!  Love you goon. I will call late tonight, because I know today is a dialysis day, and you’ll be out of it for a while, afterward.  So, tell Linda hello, and we’ll talk later. Have a blessed day!
Vickie Rolison
May God bless you now, and evermore!

--
John Jacques, Amateur Radio Station KD8PC, Apache Junction Arizona