[msb-alumni] Re: Happy New Year.

  • From: Vickie Rolison <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 07:07:17 -0700

Just adding my new year’s wishes to all for the best year ever.  Blessings to all. May you see a better health year, and a better financial year.

May God’s blessings fill our hearts with love and understanding for each other, and may there be peace around the world.

Vickie Rolison

Sent from Mail for Windows