[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Mother's Day!

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:16:50 -0400

Yes; I realize this is a bit late but it sounds like all of you mothers have a
nice day. The weather was nice up here.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2014, at 3:35 AM, "Vickie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted
sender "rolisonv@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) wrote:

Oops! I forgot to come on the list and wish all the mothers a great mother’s
day.  Hope everyone had a fun and sunny day, able to cook out and do all the
things you wanted to do.  I didn’t turn on my computer at all that day and
hence the belated wishes.  Although my mom is in heaven, I spoke to her and
wished her happy mother’s day too.  I know she heard.  She always hears!  Tony
said he was going to the graves, when I wrote and wished his girl friend Karen,
happy mother’s day. So, I’m sure that he passed my wishes along to mom when he
visited her grave site.  I got a text message from our youngest son, and first
thing in the morning at 6:52, I was awakened from a text message from the young
guy over at the store, who always sends a message when we get packages in,
wishing me a happy mother’s day.  I was so impressed.  So I thought I would
share that with you all.  Take care.
Vickie Rolison