[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Birthday to Chris Diller

  • From: John Jacques <kd8pc7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vickie <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 10:14:04 -0700

Hi all, I would also like to wish Chris a very happy Birthday.  I hope you do something special on your special day!

Have a good one:

John

On 11/28/2020 8:51 AM, Vickie wrote:

Today, is a great day for sure. For it is the day my big sister Christine Diller was born.  Not thanksgiving this year, but just as credible to celebrate.  I will be celebrating your birthday Chris, with you.  Praying that those horrible headaches you get, don’t bother you on your special day today. Happy birthday big sis! May you have many more!
Vickie Rolison
May God bless you now, and evermore!

--
John Jacques, Amateur Radio Station KD8PC, Apache Junction Arizona