[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Birthday Rob Moses

  • From: Karen Carter <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 00:13:07 -0400

Happy Birthday Sylvia, if she is the same Sylvia at Golden Harvest I
thought she was a very sweet person too.  She was my favorite waitress
there.

--
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can
do this.

lifeleadership.com/ <http://www.the-team.biz/39891993>61238666

Karen Carter '74