[msb-alumni] Fwd: [seeing-eye] this was just so hilarious sent by my friend another grad

  • From: Terry Posont <terryt52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Msb List <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 18:09:37 -0600

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chasity Jackson <chasityvanda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 2, 2015 at 2:42:31 PM CST
To: Terry Posont <terryt52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: [seeing-eye] this was just so hilarious sent by my friend
another grad

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Karen Bailey <karenb7410@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 2, 2015 at 10:54:50 AM CST
To: "<seeing-eye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <seeing-eye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [seeing-eye] this was just so hilarious sent by my friend another
grad

I hope your day going well. I had an "incident" today. Got on the bus
told driver I was going to CVS. I think she took me wrong place
because they didn't have my prescription there. Don't know where ended
up. Try again Thursday.Even bus station had correct address listed so
not sure what happened. Called my own pharmacy and yes it's
ready...very aggravated...but now folks I have to put in something
hilarious a friend had at the end of his mail to me today. those of us
who are getting up in years may appreciate this a lot. see below my
signature. Karen and crew:
You know you are too old to Trick or Treat when:

10. You keep knocking on your own front door.
9. You remove your false teeth to change your appearance.
8. You ask for soft high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag,
you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say...'Great Boris Karloff Mask,'
and you're not wearing a mask.

5. When the door opens you yell, 'Trick or...'
and you can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night,
you have a bag full of restraining orders
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that
doesn't dislodge your hairpiece.

2. You're the only Power Ranger in the
neighborhood with a walker.
And the number 1 reason Seniors should not go Trick or Treating ...
**
1. You keep having to go home to pee.

--
The Seeing Eye
Independence with Dignity since 1929

questions or assistance, please use the following email address:
seeing-eye+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
---
"Seeing Eye Discussions" group.
email to seeing-eye+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.