[msb-alumni] Fwd: [dead-or-alive] wa-wd.com: Weekly obituaries roundup

  • From: Mark Martin <pencildrag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Msb Alumni <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 00:46:31 -0500

Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

From: David Carson <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 18, 2022 at 6:13:32 PM EST
To: Dead or Alive <dead-or-alive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [dead-or-alive] wa-wd.com: Weekly obituaries roundup

 Deaths reported during the week ending 17 December 2022:   Sunday, 11 December   Angelo Badalamenti, film & TV composer ("Twin Peaks Theme"), 85.   Paul Silas, NBA basketball player (St. Louis Hawks) and coach (San Diego Clippers), cause not reported, 79.   Monday, 12 December   Mike Leach, college football coach (Texas Tech University), of a heart attack, 61.   Stuart Margolin, actor (Evelyn "Angel" Martin on "The Rockford Files"), 82.   Tuesday, 13 December   Ayub Bey, aka Grand Daddy I.U., rapper (Juice Crew), cause not reported, 54.   Stephen "tWitch" Boss, dancer and TV personality ("The Ellen DeGeneres Show"), of suicide by gunshot, 40.   Curt Simmons, major leaguer (Philadelphia Phillies), 93.   Wednesday, 14 December   Billie Moore, college basketball coach (University of California-Los Angeles), of multiple myeloma, 79.   Thursday, 15 December   Dino Danelli, rock drummer (The Young Rascals), cause not reported, 78.   Shirley Eikhard, country-pop songwriter ("Something to Talk About"), of cancer, 67.   Louis Orr, NBA basketball player (New York Knicks), cause not reported, 64.   Saturday, 17 December   Severino Poletto, Roman Catholic cardinal (Italy), 89.   Reminder: I will be accepting year-end tributes for people listed on my Recent Deaths page through December 31. Please see the tribute instructions for more information.   Compiled by David Carson Miss a week? Catch up here.