[msb-alumni] Re: Elvis Live Las Vegas August 22, 1969

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 22:42:09 -0700

Thanks John.  I’ll get it there.  Hope all is well with you and Aimee.  Take
care.  Oh, I keep forgetting to mention, is your mom still planning to move
back to Michigan in the spring?  If so, doesn’t she live in a mobile home in
your park, or does she live in a house near the mobile home park you live in?
You know Duane and I are house hunting, somewhat regularly, but haven’t found
one suitable for our needs as yet.  If she lives in a house, maybe we can deal
with the VA and get a loan for no downpayment and buy it from her, if there’s
property with the house.  If she lives in a mobile home in your park, we need
to come and visit to see how big the lots are etc., and see if maybe we could
do a land contract or something to buy it from her, or your sister, whoever
owns it.  So let me know the living situation of your mom.  Of course, not
rushing her move or anything like that.  In fact, I don’t understand why she
would even consider moving back to Michigan at this point in her life.  So let
me know the scoop.  Take care.
Vickie