[msb-alumni] Dianne Devereaux's birthday

  • From: Vickie Rolison <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 13:46:39 -0700

I am remembering that todayis Dianne’s birthday. She is not on this list, that I know of, but if someone will pass along my best wishes to her, I would appreciate it.  My mind isn’t here really, today. But, I am remembering it’s Dianne’s birthday.

Vickie Rolison

Sent from Mail for Windows

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe to the list, send an email to: msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line. To unsubscribe msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line. Online, searchable archives of this list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni