[msb-alumni] Re: Cata and Delta Township Reach Agreement; Double Fares End August 25

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 16:26:04 -0400

Yes, I think Creyts is the furthest west they will go, but I'm not sure how far they go on Creyts Road under this new system. I know, years ago, you couldn't get to the Sheraton on Spectran, you had to use Etran; that may have changed or may be covered under their RediRide with this new agreement.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "connie grace" <cgrace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>