[msb-alumni] Re: Brother-in-law update

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 19:47:39 -0400

Hello Terri,
I I am keeping your brother-in-law Leonard in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they can get the clots cleared from his lungs and he starts feeling much better. My Mother's brother John is in the hospital with pneumonia and a leaking heart valve so I know what you are going through right now. My Aunt June is also in the hospital (my Mother's only sister) and she is having a problem with her kidneys. Dear Heavenly Father, please keep watch over Terri's brother-in-law Leonard and give him the strength to fight his long battle of ill health. Touch his lungs with your healing hands and remove the clots that threaten his life's every breath that he takes. In Jesus' name,
Amen.
Peggy and Ginger.
Today's Bible Verse
I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference.
Revelation 3:19 NLT
New Living Translation
am keeping your brother-in-

-----Original Message----- From: Terri Elliott
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 7:02 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Brother-in-law update

Leonard is in the hospital in intensive care.  He has several blood
clots on his lungs.

Terri

To send a message,

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx