[msb-alumni] Band tour.

  • From: "Richard McKinley" <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Msb-Alumni" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:24:29 -0500

I wasn't in the band but got to go on band tour a few times since I played
guitar.  Not sure how that was worked out but I got to go.  I had Mark Martin
for a partner all the times I went.  I remember one time we were on the bus and
he said here, I have some candy for ya to try.  He gave me this wafer and I
asked him what it was.  He said just try it it's good.  I put it in my mouth
and all hell broke loose.  Before I knew it I had a mouth full of foam and of
course no water.  I said what the hell did you give me.  While laughing hard he
told me it was a fizzy.